A2 Global Risk is recruiting for Business Development Manager (BDM) to work in our London office. The role requires a highly-motivated self-starter, someone who can drive the business forward. He/she will develop engagement strategies, focussing primarily on acquiring new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
The BDM will work with A2 Global Risk’s directors and managers to identify and develop a pipeline of sales opportunities across the company’s global offices. He/she will also maintain excellent rapport with current clients and leverage A2 Global Risk’s expertise to identify any further opportunities to increase revenues.
- Sell A2 Global Risk’s core services, including global political and security incident monitoring, geopolitical information/intelligence analysis, bespoke analytical projects, security risk audits, due diligence, and training services
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on increasing revenue and client satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Support marketing efforts
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Keep abreast of A2 Global Risk’s analytical and risk management services to support relevant sales and/or identify opportunities
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts, RFPs and RFIs ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of call, client meetings, proposals, sales, revenues and invoices on a CRM system
- Provide feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Recruit and develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Essential qualifications and experiences:
- Candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in enterprise sales and possess strong market knowledge. Ideal candidate will come from same or similar industry
- He/she will have a proven track-record of selling services on issues related to risk management consulting, political and security risks, organisational security, and/or information/intelligence analysis services, among other related
- Possesses strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation, time management and planning skills
- Must have strong commercial skills with the ability to conceptualise, articulate and formulate business deals
- Excellent ability to identify and/or help shape client requirements
- Must be a highly-motivated team player able to work with and support staff across our global offices
- Good general knowledge and/or a willingness to learn about current global economic, political and security issues is highly desirable
Desirable qualifications and experiences (but not essential):
- Online social media marketing
- Event organisation
- Experience living and working abroad
To apply for this vacancy submit a detailed C.V. and covering letter, which should also include description of your suitability for the role and evidence of previous ‘top wins’, to [email protected]
A2 Global Risk is not able to sponsor visa applications and candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK.
A2 Global Risk is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to the development of effective policies which promote equality of opportunity regardless of gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic or national origin, or disability.