2018 Internship Programme
A2 Global Risk’s Information Services Division runs a three-month, paid internship programme for London-based postgraduates and postgraduate students interested in gaining practical experience in political and security risk analysis. Internships are offered on a 20 or 40 hour a week basis.
Interns participate in a variety of activities, including:
- Contributing to A2’s various political and security risk information services
- Preparing papers related to political and security risks
- Conducting open source research
Applicants must be able to demonstrate an academic and/or professional specialism in political, economic and security risks. The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Regional Studies, International Relations, International Politics, Strategic Studies, Intelligence and International Security, Conflict Studies, National Security Studies, Science and Security, or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of key political and security risk issues
- Excellent written English and working knowledge of at least one additional foreign language
- Ability to write clearly, concisely and authoritatively in English to tight deadlines
- Familiarity with business focused research
- Familiarity with social-media monitoring as a research tool
- IT proficiency and familiarity with MS Office suite
To apply for this programme please submit a detailed CV and covering letter highlighting relevant skills and experience, as well as two relevant writing samples of no more 1,500 words each, to the Human Resources Manager at: [email protected]
A2 Global Risk is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to the development of effective policies which promote equality of opportunity regardless of gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic or national origin, or disability.