A2 Global Risk is recruiting a Trainee Security Risk Management Consultant.
The Company’s work involves helping Clients in the avoidance and management of risks arising from crime, terrorism, political instability, social upheaval, hostile competitor activity, technological change, and health and safety concerns. Projects include multi-level investigations, personnel and asset protection, and security consulting, planning and management. The Company also has a crisis management response capability.
During the first year of their employment the trainee consultant will receive initial and then on-the-job training while understudying senior consultants and managers. Following successful completion of the first 12 months as a trainee the applicant will be invited to become a junior consultant with the Company and will be expected to contribute to the growth of A2 Global Risk while working on a wide variety of projects.
This is an entry level position and the trainee’s terms and conditions of employment, and initial salary will reflect this.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be both a team player and able to operate independently.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Have a strong interest in international affairs.
- Demonstrate good analytical and organisational skills.
- Show a very strong work ethic and commitment.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or be close to completion.
- Have 3 to 5 years’ service in the military (regular, reserve or territorial). Experience in military intelligence or military police is highly desirable.
- Be able to demonstrate a keen interest in the security industry.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Hold a master’s degree or be close to completion.
- Work experience in the security industry.
- Speak, read and write a second language.
- Hold experience living and working overseas.
Applications from candidates that do not meet all of the essential requirements will not be considered for this role. Expressions of interest should be sent to: [email protected]. Address emails to the Human Resources Manager and include a detailed CV and cover letter.
A2 Global Risk is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to the development of effective policies which promote equality of opportunity regardless of gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic or national origin, or disability.