SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
A2 Global Risk is recruiting a Security Risk Management Consultant. A2 Global Risk’s services involve helping Clients in the avoidance and management of risks arising from crime, terrorism, political instability, social upheaval, hostile competitor activity, technological change, and health and safety concerns. The Security Risk Management Consultant will be responsible for helping us excel in each of these service areas.
The successful candidate will participate in a wide range of projects, including:
- Personnel and asset protection
- Security programme design and management
- Security awareness and hostile environment training
- Commercial investigations and surveillance
- Crisis management planning and response
Private sector experience in these activities is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. The position will be based in Hong Kong and relocation will be supported after a probation period.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maturity, confidence and excellent presentation ability.
- Ability to work in high pressure/stressful situations.
- Ability to work as a team member and operate independently.
- Strong leadership, organisational and analytical skills.
- A strong interest in, and understanding of, international affairs.
- Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in the security industry.
- A strong work ethic and commitment, and a preparedness to work long hours in challenging environments.
- Hold cross-cultural sensitivity and experience operating in multi-cultural environments.
- Experience travelling in developing countries.
- Hold 3 to 6 years’ military service (regular, reserve or territorial) – Experience in military intelligence, military police or special forces is highly desirable.
Candidates unable to demonstrate all the above requirements will not be considered.
Hold a master’s degree or be close to completion.
Work experience in the security industry.
Knowledge and understanding of cyber-security issues and management.
Speak, read and write a second language – Asian languages highly desirable.
Experience living and working overseas.
Applications from candidates that do not meet all of the essential requirements will not be considered.
To apply, send a detailed CV and cover letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager at [email protected]. Candidates are encouraged to include an English language writing sample relevant to the security industry or international affairs if possible.
A2 Global Risk is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to the development of effective policies which promote equality of opportunity regardless of gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, colour, race, ethnic or national origin, or disability.