Accountant (five days/week)
A2 Global Risk, a small security risk management consultancy company, is seeking an experienced accountant.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an Accounting degree with 8+ years working experience
- Have good PC skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is required
- Monitor the daily accounting operation, review month-end and management reports, provide regular financial reports and insights with detailed analysis to support business decisions
- Responsible for managing and organising the Hong Kong office and its subsidiaries in various countries such as the U.K. and China.
- Good analytical skills, and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work independently; be well-organized and have a sense of responsibility
A2 Global Risk is an equal opportunity employer. Interested applicants please send a detailed resume to [email protected]. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.